All 4 Inclusion (Phase.1) Salto Training
Training Course 9-13 October 2017 | Slovak Republic
All 4 Inclusion (Phase.1)
This TC focuses on encouraging and empowering youth workers, social workers to start inclusive projects with mixed ability groups through Erasmus+ projects. Our aim is to make the E+ more inclusive, accessible for young people with fewer opportunities.
Iuventa-Slovak Youth Institute (National Agency)
This activity is for participants from:
Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
12 August 2017
9-13 October 2017 | Slovak Republic
All 4 Inclusion is two phases TC. Second phase will be in April-May 2018.
TC is The objectives of the training course “All 4 inclusion” are following:
• to gain knowledge on how to deal with inclusion in Erasmus+ projects and to discover different possibilities for inclusive youth work within the framework of Erasmus+ (European Voluntary Service and Youth exchange)
• to give youth workers a better understanding of people with fewer opportunities (key concepts in the field of inclusion)
• to discuss and analyze challenges of inclusion people with fewer opportunities in the Erasmus+ activities
• to improve the interaction between young people with and without fewer opportunities
• to gain competences on how to stimulate the learning process of young people with fewer opportunities
• to get familiar with different inclusion tools, methods and approaches
• to exchange good practices about how inclusive projects can effect personal pathways of target groups
• to establish partnership between organisations
• Youth workers, social workers
• To be motivated to develop future projects in the field of inclusion within the Erasmus+ Programme
• Interested in exploring the possibilities within Erasmus+
• Participants can apply in pairs (in case of language difficulties, but one of the pair has to speak English).
Click here for more information and registration