Coaching in educational contexts to reduce early school leaving
Reducing Early School Leaving is one of the priorities of the Europe 2020 Strategic framework for Education and Training and of Erasmus +.The course will introduce participants to Energy Psychology Techniques (EPT) together with Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) with a strong emphasis placed on using these tools within an education environment. An important element will be understanding the relationship between stress and physical and mental health, exploring the health issues predominant within the teaching profession. Aggressive behaviour and bullying inside and outside the classroom will also be looked in depth. Participants will learn how to manage and reduce stress levels thereby improving not only their overall health but also their day to day interaction with students and colleagues by applying Energy Psychology Techniques in order to reduce early school leaving.
– Teachers of all age groups and specialities.
– Education professionals, such as Counsellors, Advisers, Inspectors, Career Officers and other professional interested in education and learning.
Prior to the start of the course, participants will receive recommended reading and course material and tutorials relevant to the course contents. They will also receive practical information for the course and a Guide about Alcalá de Henares and other places to visit.
– Solve and reduce stress levels and develop the necessary abilities to manage emotions.
– Create strategies on how to deal with and eliminate violent or aggressive behaviour.
– Understand the causes of physical and mental health issues within the teaching profession.
– Improve interpersonal relationships within the education environment.
– Identify limiting and negative beliefs and transform them into positive and supporting ones – Analyse bullying, aggressive behaviour and violence, both physical and verbal.
– Overcome anxiety within the classroom
– Learn a variety of tools and resources to apply in the classroom to create well-being
– Reduce early school leaving
The course is of a practical, dynamic nature enabling participants to learn confidently and offering practical exercises to fully integrate techniques and strategies. Participants will gain personal understanding of the changes occurring both on physical and cognitive level through the use of Energy Psychology techniques EFT- Emotional Freedom Technique. The practical nature will enable participants to work on and solve emotional issues which arise in the classrooms.
Cervantes Training will send more materials to participants after the course to guide the implementation of course contents into their institutions. We will be available for consults via email to clarify doubts, offer advice after the course.
490 Euros– Course Price includes: Registration Fees and tuition for the course -7 days-, Course Material- before and after the course, dossier with information material about Alcalá de Henares, City Guided Tour and entrance to The Cervantes Birthplace Museum, Certificate of Attendance with learning outcomes and Europass (Europass is issued upon request).
All our training can be funded by Key Action 1 of Erasmus +
Please Contact us at email@example.com for further information or assistance
We also offer the possibility to attend for 5-day training courses from Monday to Friday
We will be pleased to help in the elaboration of project proposal in Erasmus + KA1 individual staff mobility to attend our courses in Madrid. Spain
ERASMUS + KA1 Staff Mobility Fully Funded Courses.Madrid.Spain