The course is designed to help teachers to start using Web 2.0 technologies in everyday classroom in a practical and realistic way, especially blogs Blogger and Wiki Edmodo.
Participants will learn different technological tools and strategies to create a digital classroom
The course is designed to help teachers to start using Web 2.0 technologies in everyday classroom in a practical and realistic way. This course is intended for anyone with a desire to increase their skills in bringing technology into the classroom. The course content is not limited to teachers of a specific subject. On the contrary it is open to teachers of all subjects and levels. The aim of the course is to enable participants to use ICT tools though Web 2.0, Social Networking, Blogging and Edmodo from a didactical perspective and enhancing language interdisciplinary inquiry through a Digital Classroom.
Before the training, selected participants will be invited to fill in a questionnaire in which they can present their respective views on the training. Prior to the start of the course, participants will receive recommended reading and course material and tutorials relevant to the course contents. They will also receive practical information for the course and a Guide about Alcalá de Henares and other places to visit.
- Provide teachers with practical ideas for how they can incorporate technology into their existing lessons.
- Providing general information about ICT within various classes
- Defining ICT usage in education with its benefits, provide teachers with practical ideas for how they can incorporate technology into their existing lessons.
- Familiarize teachers with current Web 2.0 and Internet trends
- Giving a space for exchange of experiences and good practices among people coming from different countries who work in the same field
- Higher motivation to remain on task by working in small groups;
- Developing actively and constructively students’ involvement in the work at class;
- Encouraging students to take the ownership of their own learning;
- Improving teamwork skills through the use of ICT;
- Exchanging experiences in cooperative and collaborative learning process as long as in creativity and innovation;
- Sharing of best practice in teaching and learning, using ICT.
Our course enables teachers to become confident and competent enough to create a digital classroom through the use of the Web 2.0. through Blogger
Course work will contain a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge. Participants will be given the theoretical information that they need to create and their own learning practice in order to incoprporate Blogs and Edmodo in their lessons. Using this theoretical knowledge, they will then complete several practical tasks designed to create a digital classroom.
Cervantes Training will send more materials to participants after the course to guide the implementation of course contents into their institutions. We will be available for consults via email to clarify doubts, offer advice after the course.
490 Euros*– Course Price includes: Registration Fees and tuition for the course -7 days-, Course Material- before and after the course, dossier with information material about Alcalá de Henares, City Guided Tour and entrance to The Cervantes Birthplace Museum, Certificate of Attendance with learning outcomes and Europass (Europass is issued upon request).
Each participant needs to bring his own laptop. We don’t provide computers.
We also offer the possibility to attend for 5-day training courses from Monday to Friday (350 Euros)
For further information or assistance please contact us at: email@example.com
We will be pleased to help in the elaboration of project proposal in Erasmus + KA1 individual staff mobility to attend our courses in Madrid. Spain