Did you know you can organise international youth projects for your young people from disadvantaged backgrounds? Come and discover what Erasmus+ Youth can do for you!
GET A TASTE OF YOUTH MOBILITY PROJECTS
In only 3 working days, we show you the possibilities Erasmus+ Youth has to offer for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds. An international youth project (youth exchange, voluntary service,…) might just be the life-changing opportunity for the disadvantaged young people you are working with: e.g. those from minority backgrounds, with special needs, with socio-economic difficulties, discriminated groups, in difficult situations, with limited opportunities…
This Mobility Taster course gives you concrete examples of what is possible, brings you in contact with other inclusion youth organisations, shows you what funding is available specifically for youth inclusion projects and walks you step-by-step through the process in case you would like to give it a try.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
* This course is for NEWCOMERS to Erasmus+ Youth who are directly working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds (e.g. youth worker, social worker,…).
* If you never organised an international youth project with your target group before and would like to know what is possible, then this course is for you!
* If you already organised mobility projects for young people, please check the European Training Calendar for a more appropriate youth work training because this Mobility Taster is for NEWCOMERS 😉
* This course is not for school-related activities such as school exchanges or projects for pupils (please contact the Lifelong Learning colleagues of Erasmus+ for this).
This course is also open for applicants with special needs (contact SALTO Inclusion firstname.lastname@example.org regarding support possibilities).
HOW TO APPLY
Before applying check briefly with the Erasmus+ Youth National Agency in your country if they can send you to the Mobility Taster course in Denmark from 21 tot 25 September 2016 (and reimburse your travel).
– If so, register online: click the APPLY NOW button on top of this page
– Selected participants will get travel, food & lodging in twin rooms paid. You might be asked for a small contribution towards the costs (ask your NA).
Register for the SALTO Inclusion newsletter or follow the SALTO Inclusion & Diversity Facebook page to be informed of future Mobility Tasters. Or keep an eye on the European Training Calendar.