TYE – Tools for Youth Exchanges
10-16 October 2016 | Dublin, Ireland
The overall aim of TYE – Tools for Youth Exchanges – is for youth leaders and youth workers to explore, share and adapt tools that can be used to improve their Youth Exchanges.
Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:
• To increase awareness of group processes and tools that facilitates group development during Youth Exchanges.
• To explore tools that focus on learning processes and intercultural learning.
• To explore different tools that motivate young people to be actively involved in Youth Exchange projects.
• To increase understanding of how different tools empower young people to evaluate their project experience and get involved in disseminating results.
• To become aware of how to integrate thematic priorities in Youth Exchanges.